Direct View LED Center
Want to know the unknowns?
Download the following whitepapers full of tips on buying, designing, and the characteristics of LED
Crimson AV puts the knowLEDge in LED.
If you don't know LED, work with someone that does
- At the LED Experts Group, our mission is end-user satisfaction guided by a professional integrator.
- Our motto is “Pay no more than you should and no less than you need to”.
- We put the integrator back in control of the project.
- Our proprietary vetted partner approach balances out products, performance, serviceability and price which equates to more value for our partners.
- LED Experts Group is an extension of Crimson AV.
If you don’t know LED, work with someone who does.
LED — its as easy as 1,2,3! We provide the knowLEDge and answers!
Design and Application Engineering
Content Creation Services
If services are needed please contact us at
[email protected] for more details
Ready to get the ball rolling?
Fill in the answers below for a rapid response
Beyond doing your homework, we want you to pass the LED test! Download these whitepapers full of tips on buying, designing, and the characteristics of LED.
LED Project Design
Best Practices (from pixel pitch to full implementation)
from UL, FCC, CE, etc.
Assessing the Quality of Components
LED types and grades, wiring – gold and copper, circuitry, etc.
Types of LED “Construction” Explained
SMD, COB, 4 in 1, GOB, Micro-LED